Residential Trash & Recycling Service
We know your time is precious, so we make it easy for you to have trash pick-up at your house. Bishop Waste provides curbside residential trash & recycling services from the Northern Inyo County line through Bishop, Big Pine and Lone Pine to Olancha.
We have NEW, smaller 64 gallon trash containers, which are very popular for those combining trash and recycling curbside service. Our most common service includes a standard 96 gallon trash cart. All you need to do is fill the container and place it at the roadway on your designated service day. The durable and easy to clean roll carts with attached lids and wheels help make garbage collection less of a chore for your family.
We ask that your cart be at the curb by 7:00 am on your pick up day and placed away from mailboxes, cars, fences, light poles, etc. To keep our neighborhoods clean, please try to place all garbage in the provided trash cart with the lid closed. For your convenience, additional 96 gallon carts are available for an additional fee.
To learn more about our trash collection services or to sign up for new service, please contact our Bishop Waste Customer Service today.
*Holiday Reminder for Recycling Customers:
If your normal pick up is on 11/23 (Thanksgiving), your recycling will be picked up the following Thursday 11/30.
Curbside Recycling Schedule for the greater Bishop Area
- Town of Bishop, Meadow Creek, Highlands & Dixon areas are on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of each month
- Manor Market, W Bishop and Mclaren areas are on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month
- Big Pine, Wilkerson & Starlite are on the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month
- Round Valley, 40 Acres, Rocking K & Mustang Mesa are the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month
- Shepard Lane 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month
- No Service on the 5th week