In light of the ongoing global heath concerns we wanted to reach out to you, as your local partner in the community, to let you know that your well-being and the well-being of our team is our most important priority.
Like other businesses, we are carefully following all appropriate safety procedures as outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Additionally, we are following recommendations and mandates being made by our; Federal, State and Local authorities as it relates to the impact of COVID – 19. We are taking care of our team members so that we can continue to fulfill our commitments to the community. Our entire Team is committed to getting us through these difficult times.
As daily routines change to help slow the spread of COVID-19, the ways in which you can reach us will remain unchanged:
- Contact our Customer Service Department in Bishop, Monday thru Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm (closed from 12:00 – 1:00pm for lunch) at 760-872-6561.
- Customers from Big Pine north to Mono County, email us at OLP4914@WasteConnections.com
- Customers from Independence south, email us at OLP4814@WasteConnections.com
- We have a payment dropbox on the outside of our front door at the Bishop office.
- Our office staff remain available to help you during our office hours, if necessary.
- Follow us on our websites at BishopWaste.com and WasteConnections.com
At Bishop Waste we are committed to the safety of our employees, our customers and the public in all of our operations, please know we are here for you and don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Glen S. Long
District General Manager
Mammoth Disposal and Bishop Waste
NEVER MISS A TRASH OR RECYCLING DAY AGAIN!
Bishop Waste works hard to make a difference in our community by offering recycling. Try out the curbside trash and recycling combo!
If you have a new account, you must receive your first bill in the mail before you can create an online bill pay account. Once enrolled, you will be able to view a summary of your recent bills and pay any that are outstanding.
DO NOT DISPOSE OF ASHES!!
PLEASE TO NOT PUT ASHES IN THE TRASH CONTAINERS!! All HOT AND COLD ashes must be taken to the landfill or transfer station. Read more about how to handle your hot ashes.